CRYOLIFE is obligated to serve the community’s needs in cord blood storage by providing the best in class collection, processing and storage service. With the following service commitment, we guarantee a quality cord blood banking service to clients.
Service Commitment and Refund Policy
- Cord blood pick up within 12 hours after instruction from customer (24 hours for sample pick up in Macau)
- Cord blood processing and storage to be completed with 48 hours after baby was born
- Verbal report of volume of cord blood collected within 2 working days after baby was born
- Submit test and storage report to customers with approval from our medical director, Dr Mak Yiu Kwong, Specialist in Haematology & Haematological Onoclogy
- Bi-annual cord blood viability test to be published on website
- Laboratory team work 365 days a year for cord blood processing.
- Transportation team stand-by 365 day for cord blood pick up.
- The service agreement will be terminated if the cord blood collection is unsuccessful due to any emergency at delivery.
- The service agreement will be terminated if the expectant mother gives birth in Hospital Authority hospital.
- Client could terminate the service agreement if cord blood collected is less than 30ml.
- Client could terminate the service agreement if number of stem cell harvested from cord blood sample is less than our minimum standard, ie. 2 x 108.
- Client could terminate the service agreement if cord blood sample is contaminated (excluding HIV).
- The service agreement must be terminated if the maternal blood or cord blood sample is HIV contaminated.
All fees paid will be refunded to customer for the above situation. Also, if the cord blood sample is released for clinical purpose as per client’s request, the remaining storage fee will be refunded.